Vilmark releases heart-rending song ‘Lisan’


GMA Music artist Vilmark drops his second self-composed single -- ‘Lisan,’ an emotional ballad about losing someone. 


Vilmark is thankful and overwhelmed for having another chance to share his music, “I’m just really blessed with the support and assistance na binibigay sa akin ng buong GMA Music family. Ako ‘yung kumausap kay Kuya Paulo Agudelo and sinabi ko na I really wanted to release this song kasi I dedicate this to my father and I believe ito ‘yung perfect timing sa career ko to do something for him.”

 

He shared that he wrote ‘Lisan’ in memory of his father, who recently passed away. He also said his most recent single is meant to bring comfort and hope to the listeners despite the difficulties and heartaches in their lives.

 

“This is actually personal since ito ay tungkol sa father ko pero gusto ko rin maka-relate lahat ng listeners na naiwanan, kung meron mang nag-part ways, and may mga mahal sa buhay na ‘di na nila kasama ngayon. Gusto ko ipaabot na it’s okay to grieve at maramdaman ‘yung lungkot pero we need to move forward and let’s hope na whatever is happening in our lives, there’s a reason for it. Now, I feel like I’m stronger as a person and we need to be stronger para sa mga taong kasama natin. ‘Wag tayong mawawalan ng pag-asa dahil lahat ng nangyayari sa buhay natin ay may dahilan,” he said.


Meanwhile, he is looking forward to releasing more songs and to have his own album, “I’m excited to release more songs with my GMA Music family and I’m also open to collaborate with other composers if they are willing na makapag-share ng kanta sa akin. Excited din ako sa mangyayari sa career ko and alam ko namang hindi ako pababayaan ng GMA Music.”

Tune in to Vilmark’s ‘Lisan,’ now available on all digital streaming platforms worldwide. 

Comments