Richard Yap Admits He Left His Heart in Two Places

“I Left My Heart in Sorsogon” lead actor Richard Yap confessed that he left his heart in two very special places.  

In a recent interview on GMA Pinoy TV’s digital exclusive “Quick Chat,” the Kapuso actor was asked, “If Heart Evangelista left her heart in Sorsogon, where did you leave yours?” He promptly answered Manila but then he mentioned another place. 

 “I think dito na sa Manila. Because I'm really from Cebu pero I think nandito talaga ang puso ko sa Manila. Although I still go back (to Cebu) all the time. Pero my family is here, my wife is from there. Kaya dito ko na naiwan ang puso ko.” Richard answered. 

Richard grew up in Cebu before going to Manila to study and eventually enter the world of modeling. He entered showbiz in 2011. He is now happily married to Melody Yap, and they will celebrate their 26 years of marriage this month. They have two children: Ashley and Dylan.  

Richard is set to star in an upcoming romance drama series “I Left My Heart in Sorsogon” with Kapuso actress and Queen of Creative Collaborations Heart Evangelista who is, in real life, residing in Sorsogon with her husband, former senator, and now Sorsogon Gov. Chiz Escudero. According to Heart, the series is her brainchild and “dream project” to showcase the beautiful province of Sorsogon. Multitalented Kapuso actor Paolo Contis completes the love triangle of Heart and Richard. 

“I Left My Heart in Sorsogon” is about a young fashion socialite who is shaken after she returns to her hometown, rediscovering her roots and rekindling her love for family, community, and an ex-flame. 

Watch Heart Evangelista, Paolo Contis and Richard Yap in "I Left My Heart in Sorsogon" soon on GMA Network and GMA Pinoy TV! Get GMA’s international channels today – visit gmapinoytv.com/subscribe and get in touch with your local service provider.




Comments